Are you making it harder than it is?
I had the realization today that I often make things harder than they need to be. It is easy to over think things and require more than is needed.
A great example is, I have been thinking about doing a blog for more than a year. I have always shied away from it. I wasn’t really familiar with blogs and had no idea what I would say. And, if I had something to say would it be enough. Through this process, I have gained the following:
- You can’t let the unknown or fears stop you.
- Taking the first step is hardest.
- You don’t have to be perfect (especially the first time).
- You don’t have to write a novel to say something.
- Sometimes thing that you resist the most is the easiest and best choice.
- HAVE FUN.
Have you been reading my daily posts?
Are you making it harder than it needs to be?
I would love to hear your feedback.